Asset Integrity Group have gone out to market to source key strategic partnership companies so that we can extend our products and services portfolio, integrate them into our TRUE Asset Life-cycle management structure to assure we offer our clients a superlative quality of service.
- A full suite of analysis and predictive modelling software platforms covering spares loading, corrosion management, full spectrum of reliability modelling, technical safety (SIL IPF, Fire & Gas).
- Highly efficient large data engineering project data handling platform offering full QA and KPI statistics that are available to the client, and allow Asset Integrity Group to generate whole asset register CMMS upload files with an efficiency and precision that gives us the edge over our competitors.
- A complete high tech NDT inspection solution set covering caissons, risers, survey work including corrosion monitoring, microbiology, chemical monitoring, oxygen and sand monitoring - all of which are fed back into our maintenance strategies and modelling platforms.
- Reviews of feasibility studies, FEED and risk assessment, identification of safety critical elements, environmental impact assessments and a review of basic or detailed design.
- Piping & Structural detailed design and AutoCAD as-built native file library development for Green, Brown and Grey Field divested asset requirements.
- 3D laser scanning and survey - Total Asset Capture and developed into a highly developed gaming platform.
- Asset Disposal - Divest or Decommission - 3D asset capture; total structural inspection; prediction modelling.
- Highly intelligently developed asset strategies that actually optimize equipment performance, enabling Safety critical systems on-board to protect, prevent, control, mitigate and recover from a Major Accident Hazard event, ensure achievement of target availability through reliable plant & integrity of systems in order for the plant to produce / export process throughput at design intent specification.
- Complete Corrosion Support and Management: Arbitration and litigation, condition monitoring consultancy, corrosion and chemical degradation consultancy, failure analysis and laboratory testing, materials selection and specification and paint and coating technology.